Discussion: Evidence-Based Clinical Intervention
Your Evidence-Based Clinical Intervention should be submitted in a Microsoft Word document following APA style and should include the following:
- The medical problem/diagnosis/disease.
- Typical presenting signs and symptoms including:
- The pathophysiology of the problem.
- Three differential diagnoses and the usual presenting signs and symptoms in priority sequence with rationales.
- Reference to at least two current journal articles that show evidence-based practice as how to best treat this disorder related to the primary differential.
- The expected outcomes of the intervention.
- Algorithms if available.
- A typical clinical note in SOAP format
[ANSWERED] Create your own script for building a health history and use the Health History Template for guidance (consider the type of language you would use to help your patient be more comfortable).