Why is it important to understand usability configurability and interoperability
- Why is it important to understand usability configurability and interoperability? Should these concepts out way the underlining cost of the new system? Which system do you recommend and why?
- During phase one, you are selecting a team. What characteristics are important to consider when selecting a team?
- During phase two the following principle was discussed, “lead with culture, determining where the resistance is,” and then, engage all levels of employees (Sipes, 2019, p. 161). What does this principle mean to you and how can you implement this principle?
- How will you handle physician and other key professional’s resistance to change and using the new system?
- Discuss possible pitfalls during the implementation phase and how you can avoid them?
- Describe your personal experience with automation and new information systems.