This week, you will write a document that describes a public agency that you will use as an illustration of course concepts in the Signature Assignment in Week 7. Begin by researching public-facing documents, websites, and news stories about government agencies based on your interests in public service.
Compare the local or state government offices in terms of services provided, stakeholders served, organizational structure, skills, and education required of the administrators who comprise the workforce.
In future weeks, you will explore course concepts, such as policy implementation, stakeholders, ethics, technology, leadership, and effective operations, by studying the agency\\\’s challenges and accomplishments.
Write a brief document that addresses the following:
- Identify the name and leadership of the organization.
- Describe the agency\\\’s mission and history.
- Explain the services provided, the stakeholders served.
- Capture the agency\\\’s societal, economic, or intergovernmental challenges with descriptions or illustrations.
- Include one or more diagrams that illustrate how the agency interacts with local, state, federal entities.
- Include the impact of business, non-profit, or public interest groups.
- Conclude with a personal statement, explaining why this agency is relevant to your personal or career goals.
- Cite and reference web pages and news articles that support the discussions above.
Deliverables: 5 to 7-page document with a separate title and reference pages.
References: Include a minimum of 3 scholarly references, plus government websites.
The completed assignment should address all the assignment requirements, exhibit evidence of concept knowledge, and demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the content presented in the course. The writing should integrate scholarly resources, reflect academic expectations, and current APA standards,
[ANSWERED] Create your own script for building a health history and use the Health History Template for guidance (consider the type of language you would use to help your patient be more comfortable).