Identify a strategic project initiative that you wish to implement in your current or future employment setting. Write a formal APA 7th ed formatted paper which includes the following components:
Adapted from GDS: Resource 1: “Finalizing the Report” (pp. 431-443)
- Executive Summary – Concisely highlight the purpose of the project and what is really important. Address the primary issue with justification, recommended strategies, objectives; timeline, funding source, and a budget estimate of costs (what the CEO would want to know). Identify the roles and responsibilities of the project manager and key personnel involved in the project. Identify stakeholders (internal and external). Use appendices as needed, formatted in APA 7th ed.) for tables, graphs, etc. Within the text narrative, refer the reader to tables, graphs, etc., in the appendices, ie, (refer to Table 1, p. x) or (refer to Appendix A, p. x).
- With the exception of your name, use fictitious names for individuals and places, ie, the specific organization identified in the report.
- Body of the Report
- Key Issues: with the rationale for focusing on them.
- Situational Analysis: results of the external analysis, service area competitor analysis, and internal analysis, as well as analysis of the directional strategies.
- Strategy Formulation: feasible alternatives for directional, adaptive, market entry/exit, and competitive strategies.
- Recommendation: analysis of the feasible alternatives and which one or ones is/are recommended.
- Implementation Strategies: service delivery and support strategies with linkage to the directional, adaptive, market entry/exit, and competitive strategies.
- Benchmarks for Success and Contingency Plans: measures of success for the strategy and alternative plans if a major opportunity or threat is subject to change in the short run (contingency plan).
- Due: Monday, 11:59 pm PT
- Length: A minimum of 10 pages and a maximum of 15 pages (excluding the title page and reference pages).
- Format: APA 7th ed
- Research: A minimum of 10 recent, scholarly, peer-reviewed reference citations will be required. In regard to “recent” publications, this generally refers to the past five years. An occasional reference may be considered a “classic” in which case you may use that reference source. Classic reference sources have current applicability in today’s world or healthcare environment.
Other Solved Questions: