[ANSWERED] Create your own script for building a health history and use the Health History Template for guidance (consider the type of language you would use to help your patient be more comfortable).
Fill in order details
- Submit your instructions
to writers for free!
Chat with the writer
- Chat with preferred expert writers
- Request a preview of your paper
from them for free
- Project edited by the quality evaluation department
Download Your Completed Project
- Download the completed project from your account or have it sent to your email address
Female patient, 38 years old, fever for 3 days. Initial symptoms: fever, headache, eye pain. Then, she got high fever (39.4°C), minor bleeding gum, abnormal period, no cough, no breathless.
In her family, the husband and mother in law have the same symptoms 1 week ago. Her neighbour has the same symptoms, too.
• Glasgow: 15 points.
• Temperature: 38.1°C (01 hour after taking paracetamol).
• Skin: rash.
• Gum: no bleeding.
• Blood pressure: 110/60 mmHg.
• Other organs: no abnormal symptoms.
Diagnosic: Dengue hemorrhagic fever.
5. How can patient get disease?
6. In this case, if patient admit to hospital, how can we do to prevent transmission to other patients?
7. How do you consult for this patient to prevent re-infection?