Explain whether your therapeutic theory has changed as a result of your practicum experiences. Recall the theories you selected in Week 1
Assignment: Practicum – Weeks 9 & 10 Journal Entries and Journal Submission
- Develop diagnoses for clients receiving psychotherapy
- Analyze legal and ethical implications of counseling clients with psychiatric disorders
- Analyze how nursing and counseling theories guided personal practice in psychotherapy
Week 10 Journal Entry
Reflect on your overall practicum experience in this course. Then, address the following in your Practicum Journal:
- Explain whether your therapeutic theory has changed as a result of your practicum experiences. Recall the theories you selected in Week 1.
- Explain how you integrated the therapeutic approaches from this course in your clinical practice. Include how this helped you achieve the goals and objectives you developed in Week 1.
- Explain how you might impact social change through your work with clients who have mental health issues.
Support your approach with evidence-based literature