- Compare cognitive behavioral therapy and rational emotive behavioral therapy
- Recommend cognitive-behavioral therapies for clients
- Review the media in this week’s Learning Resources.
- Reflect on the various forms of cognitive-behavioral therapy.
In a 1- to 2-page paper, address the following:
- Briefly describe how cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) and rational emotive behavioral therapy (REBT) are similar.
- Explain at least three differences between CBT and REBT. Include how these differences might impact your practice as a mental health counselor.
- Explain which version of cognitive-behavioral therapy you might use with clients and why. Support your approach with evidence-based literature.
Note: The College of Nursing requires that all papers submitted include a title page, introduction, summary, and references. The Sample Paper provided at the Walden Writing Center provides an example of those required elements (available at http://writingcenter.waldenu.edu/57.htm). All papers submitted must use this formatting.