No audio recording is required. Be sure to completely answer all the points/questions noted below. Use clear headings that allow your professor to know which bullet you are addressing on the slides in your presentation. Support your content with at least four (4) citations throughout your presentation. Make sure to reference the citations using the APA writing style for the presentation. Include a slide for your references at the end. Follow best practices for PowerPoint presentations by going to the Writing and Resource center, Module 3: Assignments, Microsoft, and utilize the Microsoft Overview and the Creating a Quality PowerPoint video.
More info for the assignment,
- Length: 8-10 slides; answers must thoroughly address the questions in a clear, concise manner
- Title slide: 1 slide
- Reflect upon a patient care encounter from personal practice in which principles from Barbara Carper’s theory of “Ways of Knowing” were used: 1 slide
- Illustrate how each fundamental pattern for nursing knowledge contributed to the care of this patient: 2 slides.
- Select a particular area of nursing that is of interest to you: 1 slide.
- Elaborate on the specifics of nursing research in relation to this area: 1 slide.
- Discuss what can be accomplished by researching your proposed area of interest: 1 slide.
- Discuss why you believe researching this area of interest will be valuable: 1 slide.
- Include an explanation of the following questions in your response: 1-3 slides.
- Discuss the role nursing research plays in the development of applied medicine.
- Discuss the best methods for conducting such research.
- Discuss how you will determine whether a topic qualifies as being research worthy.
- Discuss criteria that will make a topic acceptable for conducting research.
- References: Use the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. Include at least four (4) scholarly sources to support your claims.
- Format: Save your assignment as a Microsoft PowerPoint document
- File Name: Name your saved file according to your first initial, last name, and the module number (for example, “RHall Module1.pptx”)
[ANSWERED] Create your own script for building a health history and use the Health History Template for guidance (consider the type of language you would use to help your patient be more comfortable).