Part 1: Address an educational need among nursing staff at a health care agency. In the first part of this assignment, you will identify the educational need, assess internal and external frame factors, select a learning theory, develop a budget and an evaluation tool.
- Include an analysis of the evaluation plan in place for individual sessions and the program as a whole.
- Is there any evidence that the data collected for evaluation are used to revise the program and improve quality?
Part 2: For the second part of this assignment, develop and submit a PowerPoint with an audio presentation that would meet the nursing staff’s educational needs. Provide speaker notes to enhance content.
M7 Assignment UMBO – 1, 2, 4, 5
M7 Assignment PLG – 3, 4, 10
M7 Assignment CLO – 4, 5, 6, 7
More information about the assignment:
- Length: 14-17 slides; answers must thoroughly address the questions clearly and concisely.
- Title (1 slide)
- Objectives and detail (2 slides)
- Educational Activity Content (7 slides)
- Participant Evaluation details needed (3 slides)
- Reference(s) (minimum 1 slide)
- Additionally, a good presentation with few words on the slides includes a script with the verbiage you would say when presenting; the script should be a minimum of 50 words per slide. Provide speaker notes to enhance content.
- References: Use the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. Include at least three (3) scholarly sources to support your claims.
- Format: Save your assignment as a Microsoft PowerPoint (.pptx) or Open Office Impress.
- File Name: Name your saved file according to your first initial, last name, and the module number (for example, “RHall Module1.pptx”)
[ANSWERED] Create your own script for building a health history and use the Health History Template for guidance (consider the type of language you would use to help your patient be more comfortable).