In this 2-step discussion/essay, you will (1) view a self-selected work of EASTERN art, (2) compose a 2-paragraph original post,
1. After reviewing the materials above, select a work of EASTERN art available online of your own choosing that meets the following criteria:
- The work can be from any humanities discipline except film and television.
- All Eastern Religious examples of literature, visual art, music, theater, or dance are acceptable. Visual art example links are provided in Required Online Exploration.
- The work must have a shareable URL that you can include in your post so that everyone can access it.
- The work must be influenced by one or more of the EASTERN religions identified in this module; only Native American, Hindu, Buddhist, or Taoist influences are acceptable.
2.Write a new thread using the following instructions:
In the FIRST paragraph (at least 150 words):
In the SECOND paragraph (at least 150 words) based on your research:
- Evaluate its craft. Is this a good example of this type of EASTERN art? Is it well presented? What are its points of value? Does it have a message?
- How well does the work represent the intended EASTERN religious theme(s)?
- How well does the work convey its meaning?
- In the end, did you have mostly an Apollonian or Dionysian experience? How so?
- Would you recommend this work of art to others? Why or why not?
[ANSWERED] Create your own script for building a health history and use the Health History Template for guidance (consider the type of language you would use to help your patient be more comfortable).